Tucked away in quiet street with only 800mtr short level walk to Woodgate Bowling Club & Community Hall. Beautiful Woodgate just 400 mtrs away. You can hear the waves.
Immaculately maintained this property has been constructed with loads of colonial charm throughout. Features of this property.
* Three large Q/S carpeted bedrooms all with built ins & ceiling fans .
* Colonial cornice & panel doors throughout & the white picket front fence make the theme of the property.
* Light & airy open plan lounge dining room with feature brick entry wall in the voyer.
* Family size kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher & loads of cupboards for storage.
* Fully tiled lounge dining & kitchen all with ceiling fans
* Security screens throughout the home.
* Large family size bathroom with bath
* Large entertaining patio east facing to catch all the breezes from the ocean.
* Construction is cladding, brick veneer with colour bond roof.
* Fully fenced 800mtr allotment with registered Bore + 1,000 gallon water tank
* Fully equipped granny flat with its own bathroom at the rear of the property.
* Carport with high clearance to house the caravan or large boat.
* Landscaped gardens surround the property.
* Single carport is attached to the home
* Bream Street is a great street with quality homes surrounding this property.
Woodgate is centrally located between Bundaberg & Childers with excellent Medical facilities available . Four large hospitals surround the areas of Bundaberg & Childers just a short drive away. This home is immaculate & would be a great holiday home or just the place to retire & just go fishing.
PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY !!! YOU MUST INSPECT THIS ONE.