- East facing main bedroom with hills views and built in robe
- Second bedroom with built in robe
- Separate, spacious living and dining areas
- Split system a/c in lounge room, with ceiling fans in bedrooms, lounge and dining areas
- Centrally located kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking, and a dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Updated bathroom with cubicle shower, separate bath, and laundry facilities
- Small private balcony off living area
- Separate toilet
- 1 allocated undercover car park behind secure gates
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Secure entry gates with access code
- Sorry, no pets
Enter through side gate along Halifax Street.
Live in cosmopolitan Adelaide, with cafes, shopping and restaurants conveniently located only a short stroll to Halifax Street, King William Street, Pulteney St, Rundle Mall, Adelaide Central Markets and Hutt St. Walk out from your apartment and into “The Forest of Dreams” and soak up the sun on the lush grass right at your doorstep, or explore any of the beautiful CBD parklands within walking distance. Bus stops close by along Pulteney St, and City South tram stop along King William St, for easy access further into the city to Rundle Mall, universities, The Entertainment Centre or head west to the stunning beaches at Glenelg. Local schools are Gilles Street Primary and Pulteney Grammar School. Available now for a 12 month lease.