Jump to top

75 Ocean Keys Boulevard
Clarkson WA 6030

 

From $196,000^

   
1 of 13 photos

New Apartments in Clarkson

This brand new super convenient address set less than meters from Ocean Keys Shopping Center offers a lifestyle with convenience. With Clarkson train station located a short distance away, you can have the morning to relax and get in to work with ease.

The property presents itself very stylishly, with features such as:

- 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Open plan living/dining design that leads out onto your own private balcony

Whether it's entertaining friends, or having sometime to yourself, this space will cater for both.

DISCLAIMERS:
Now Living Realty is the authorised selling agent. Apartments start at $196,000^ at 80% and reflects a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom configuration. The pricing also reflects the specifications as outlined in the contract.

Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, which are believed to be correct, they are in no way warranted by the selling agent or the seller in whole or in part and should not be constructed as forming part of any contract intending buyers are advised to make enquiries, as they deem necessary, to satisfy themselves on all matters in this respect.

Shared equity opportunities available with an 80% share of the full purchase price and the Housing Authority will own the other 20% share in equity. **
Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
For more information on shared equity and the eligibility criteria, please visit www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance/shared-ownership**
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.

Now Living Realty

Tracy McDonagh
Email
3 2 1
Property Type: House & Land Package

Open Times

No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Add to Watchlist
View Trip Plan
Print
Email a Friend
Alert Me to Similar Properties

Past Sales & Property Information

NOTE
Always verify block details with the agent or vendor. These maps are generated by cross referencing with our spatial information database, but this does not mean they will always correspond with the listed property. Measurements are estimates only.

Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.

Block Map

Vital Statistics

Lot: 53
EER: 0.0
Stamp Duty: $5,350

Maps

  • Area Map
  • Aerial View
  • Street View
Loading maps…
Loading maps…
Loading street view…

What do I need to purchase 75 Ocean Keys Boulevard, Clarkson?

Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!

Repayment Calculator

Clarkson Profile

The average age in Clarkson is 30 years and it has a population of 11,687.

Occupancy

Listing Age and Views

This listing was first displayed on 10/5/17, last updated on 21/6/17, and has been viewed 40 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.