Block size: 1.04 Hectares approx.Apartment size: 152 m² approx.On floor: 8 of 8
$1350- $1600- Fully furnished at Glebe Park
Fully furnished 3 bedroom executive apartment.
A contemporary and spacious apartment positioned in the Glebe Park complex create a lasting impression with its light filled interiors, modern finishes, high security and extremely convenient location. Offering clean living and uncluttered design, this modern three bedroom apartment is positioned on the top floor. A high level of security is offered with a secure entry system and lift access. Surrounded by beautiful parks and green corridors of the inner south, the light filled open plan living areas of the apartment spill to a delightful alfresco balcony taking in the elevated and leafy aspect.
Internet will also be included in the rent.
Features - Floor living area 152.6 m2 and balcony area 14 m2
- Positioned in the Glebe Park Residences on the top level
- Facing Glebe Park
- Living spaces flowing to a large balcony with leafy outlook adjacent to Glebe Park
- Modern kitchen with marble bench tops, Miele appliances, integrated coffee machine, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Central lighting control
- Zoned heating/ cooling system
- Small storage. wine cellar internal room
- Generous bedrooms all with built in robes and a rear balcony from bedroom one
- Secure remote basement parking for two cars with storage and car parking on site
- Sunny north facing aspect to the living areas, reverse cycle air conditioning/ heating
- Storage for bikes
- Separate laundry with wash tub and dryer
- Swimming pool and gym/ leisure facility
- Secure entry system with lift and wheelchair access
- Close proximity to CIT, Conference Centre
- 5 to 10 minute walk to the City Centre
Pets will be considered upon application
Reverse Cycle Heating
When to inspect
No open times scheduled
Contact agent to arrange an inspection.
Block Size:1.04 Hectares*
Apartment Size:152 m²*
Floor:8 of 8
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Maps and area information
There's a lot more to see
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.