Restaurant for sale in Erindale, Gartside Street Wanniassa
< Fully furnished
- Functional Kitchen equipment (Fully own no hidden rental cost and service up to date)
- 40 - 45 Seats
- 2 private bathrooms
- Currently trade as BYO but can do License .
- The restaurant is situated on Gartside Street ,with all restaurants and take away shops. Easy parking and on a good location at the front of the street.
- Have regular customers and walk in and online order.
- Walk in Walk out sale (The new owner will get everything in the shop included the stock)
- The new owner can operate the shop from the day one as everything is ready.
*If you know anyone who is looking to start the business, please let them know and if the sale go through, I have reward money for you.
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Block Size:4663 m² (approx)
Maps and area information
There's a lot more to see
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 4663m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.