Gloria Jean's Coffees is a leading player in the dynamic Quick Service Cafe market offering a comprehensive range of premium quality coffee as well as tea and other hot beverages, iced drinks including coffee and fruit chillers, Light breakfast, Lunch and snacks such as muffins and freshly roasted beans to take away and a variety of merchandise.
- Gloria Jeans Coffees Tuggeranong has the biggest sales and Profit out of all of the ACT and Southern NSW market.
- Store recently refurbished, nothing to spend.
- Located on the busiest strip in the centre (The Golden Mile)
- Major shops nearby include, BIG W, K-Mart, Target, JB Hifi, Coles, Woolworths, 8 Digital Cinema Complex and approx 160-specialty shops.
- New office building 300 metres away boasting approx 3000 office workers. Gloria Jean's Coffees is the closest coffee shop outside this building with a 3 minute walk
- 55kilos on average of coffee sold a week
- New collective agreement for staff (4 years)
- Owner wishes to relocate after 7 years of running this business for new venture.
Business would be perfect for Husband and Wife team, family or partnership venture. A confidentiality agreement will need to be signed upon financial details.
New 7 lease under negotiation waiting to be approved by the end of September, taking the lease to 2021
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Maps and area information
There's a lot more to see
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.