Casey’s Cafe - One of the most popular cafés in the coastal town of Narooma. The cafe has been in operation on this site in various forms since the 1930’s and has been trading as Cassey’s since the 1970’s.
- Stunning ocean views
- Fantastic location; right in the middle of town with no other cafés close by
- Early start and early finish ... easy to operate ... perfect. Currently operates 7 days but new owners can make their own hours of operation
- Loyal customers, hungry office workers, and tradies are the regulars, with loads of holiday makers
- This business is simple and easy to operate
- Be your OWN BOSS
- Good fit-out, all equipment, indoor and outdoor furniture are all included in the sale price
- Amazing corner location with high visibility and strong signage
- Casey’s huge indoor area has a unique layout which allows space for private functions/parties while still having an area for all your other walk in customers
- Have regular group bookings during trading hours, plus do private functions in evening
- The outdoor area is lovely and off the road so no car fumes and plenty of free parking close by
- Solid secure lease
- Experienced, casual staff available
- Long history of successful and profitable operations. Owners are retiring and happy to show you the ropes for two weeks if needed
- IDEAL for first-time owner, husband and wife or an experienced operator
A RARE OFFERING ... DO NOT MISS this opportunity… A truly SUPERB business !!!
Call Dee 0421 748 610 for detailed information and to arrange an immediate inspection.
Property Code: 341
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.