Braddon five star shopfront in a five star location.
G03/92 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon ACT 2612
Block size: 2090 m² approx.Retail size: 128 m² approx.On floor: 0
Five star location for your five star restaurant or professional services.
Search no further. Visualise your restaurant or professional services operating in the prestige five star Midnight development, which includes the five star Marriott Midnight Hotel, in the heart of buzzing Braddon.
Two options to choose from: 1 ground floor unit of 77sqm facing Northborune Ave 1 ground floor unit of 51sqm opening onto the lobby of the Marriott Hotel Or the two units combined (128sqm)
-Rent is negotiable + generous incentives -Rent includes one parking space per unit (worth $2500/year) -Each unit has own access to grease trap
What we are offering:
1. Space A brand new ground level space of 128sqm ( 5.6m x 22.9m) comprising: 1 unit of 77sqm (5.6m x 13.8m) 1 unit of 51sqm (5.6m x 9.1m)
2. Unbeatable rental We can guarantee an unbeatable rental for a premium site in this upmarket complex while still offering you full professional tenant support.
3. Exposure Ground level unit with 5.6m street frontage directly facing the Elouera St Light Rail Station and Northbourne Avenue. These uniquely positioned premises offer unbeatable exposure to daily commuters and busy road and pedestrian traffic to and from the Braddon precinct, as well as to business travellers at the Marriott Midnight Hotel (200 hotel rooms) and the residents of the 230 Midnight apartments. The building also provides 137 public basement parking spots.
4. Available for long term lease Minimum 3 years.
5. Professionalism and Support We pride ourselves on being good property managers who support and work with our tenants. Our philosophy is simple: to maintain a good professional relationship between landlord and tenant that contributes to the commercial success of both parties.
6. Incentives Rent now and enjoy your new premises with generous incentives offered by the landlord.
Contact Andy on 0432 922 399 to inspect or discuss the deal.
Allocated Car Spaces
Short Term Lease
No open times scheduled
Contact agent to arrange a private inspection.
Block Size:2090 m² (approx)
Retail Size:128 m² (approx)
Maps and area information
There's a lot more to see
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 2090m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.