Attention occupiers seeking sought after modern ground floor office accommodation in a premium location.
The main features of this opportunity to purchase or lease are:
- Quality fitout in situ containing tiled reception area with glass partitioned boardroom, 2 individual offices, open office area, collation room and in-tenancy kitchenette
- Built-in cabinetry is positioned throughout the unit
- Ducted air conditioning services
- Non-retail commercial (office) and health facility uses available
- Lift access from the basement
- Body corporate bathroom amenities outside the unit area
- A short distance to the Braddon restaurant precinct and the Canberra CBD
Ample body corporate visitor parking available which is allocated to the commercial units.
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Block Size:2299 m² (approx)
Knight Frank - Canberra
Maps and area information
There's a lot more to see
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 2299m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.