OUTSTANDING WHOLE FLOOR OFFICE IN MELBOURNES COVETED EAST END PRECINCT
Colliers International are proud to present for sale this outstanding office floor within one of Melbournes premier strata-titled buildings.
Level 2, 100 Flinders Street, Melbourne comprises the following key attributes:
- One of just six (6) whole floors within a landmark Edwardian building, Level 2 is 317sqm* and offered with Vacant Possession
- Refurbished modern office accommodation juxtaposes a timeless character-building envelope, providing open plan office accommodation, exposed brick-work, meeting rooms, break-out areas, a fully equipped kitchen, separate male/female/disabled bathrooms and more
- Prestigious and desirable Paris End location surrounded by premium office buildings (including 101 Collins Street), luxury retail, hotels, world-famous iconic Melbourne laneways and the citys finest hospitality venues
- The expansive whole floor receives excellent levels of natural light through north and south facing windows, plus an internal lightwell
- Convenient access to all forms of public transport including Flinders Street Train Station (400m*) and a multi-route Flinders Street tram stop on the front doorstep as well as road arterials, commercial car bays and the M1 Freeway
- Impressive and uninterrupted views across Melbournes Yarra River, Royal Botanic Gardens, Sports & Entertainment Precinct (MCG), Arts & Culture Precinct and Federation Square
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Friday 13th September 2019 at 12pm AEST.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection time, please contact the exclusive selling agents Colliers International.
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430 Chris Ling +61 419 294 346 Martin Leong +61 425 699 708
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.