OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY FOR THE ASTUTE BUSINESS PERSON..
(no street name provided),EdenNSW2551
Commercial LandSize: n/a
Block size: 1.42 Hectares approx.Commercial Land size: 1500 m² approx.
Government already started work to do the wharf to house cruise ships. Also on the way to build two marinas. Eden is the first deepest port in the world and it is halfway between Melbourne and Sydney with very mild Mediterranean type climate. Town with spectacular water views and wonderful landscape.wrapped all around the sea. Two Motels are available for sale there. Subject to Council approval. Eden is a very famous fishing village.
- BAY VIEW MOTOR INN
- HALF WAY MOTOR INN
- TOWN CENTRE MOTOR INN
- MERIMBULA GARDENS MOTOR INN
BAY VIEW MOTOR INN $3,000,000
- 3 ½ acres land
- Very good development sight
- Can be subdivided in 9 lots of land over 1000 sq metres each.
- One side will be two storey motel with approximately 20-24 units.
- Subject to Council Approval
- The Motel is still under operation and will continue in the future
- The other eight subdivisions can be re-developed into 30 self contained units (mixture of 2 & 3 bedrooms each) four units on each piece of land or two high quality town houses on each land. All of them will have spectacular water views to Twofold Bay.
HALFWAY MOTOR INN $3,000,000
- 28 ROOM MOTEL already in a successful business operation
- Located In the corner of Princes Highway and Imlay Street Eden NSW.
- Close to the Town Centre.
MERIMBULA NSW “TOURIST ATTRACTION” $3,000,000
- Half an hour away from Eden going North. They call it “Magical Merimbula”
- It is one of the prettiest towns and the busiest tourist attraction in Australia, with a perfect and most moderate type climate all year round., with long attractive beaches and three and three Salt Water Lakes. Top Lake, Middle Lake and the Back Lake
- Makes Merimbula a very picturesque and popular town.
TOWN CENTRE MOTOR INN $3,500,000
- Right in the centre of the town, almost across the road from the Post Office.
- 1500 square metres of land backing the council car parking.
Subject to Council approval:
- Potential to build undercover car parking adjoining the council parking area.
- Ground floor shops and
- Three level apartments .
MERIMBULA GARDENS MOTEL $3,500,000
3600 SQ METRES LAND, TWO STREET FRONTAGE.
- Very close to the centre of town.
- Excellent re-development sight. You can build 20 units in “amphitheatre” style with undercover car parking.
To purchase the above four motels, you need to have $13,000,000 plus enough money to re-develop.
Price is non-negotiable
Property Code: 1086
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.