93 Doyle Terrace CHAPMAN
These 3-bedroom residences in the prestigious suburb of Chapman are the most distinguished and tightly held boutique development to date. Enjoy prominent views of Canberra whilst being nestled away amongst this established and leafy suburb.
These outstanding residences present a truly rare and unique offering. Enjoy front row seats to Canberra's world-famous fireworks every year in the luxury of your own home!
Ideally configured for large scale entertaining, the expansive formal living and dining flows onto an extensive terrace encompassing the entire width of these impressive residences and commanding gun-barrel views of our gorgeous Territory. Each residence embodies high-end inclusions, automated design, and quality construction.
A spacious open plan gourmet kitchen surrounding Luxurious Electrolux appliances, leading into an informal dining that is superbly appointed with natural timber floors, granite bench tops and high-end European appliances.
Accommodation comprises 3 generous bedrooms, downstairs powder room, built-in robes, a lavish master suite with a luxurious bathroom, under tile heating and custom-made walk-in robes.
With luxury inclusions like not others, comes custom installed hardwood timber floors, handmade kitchen benches and study desks to match. Feature lights throughout, keyless entry, reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning, custom spotted gum vanities, heated towel rails- no expense has been spared on these residences
Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens including a private courtyard where you can sit with your morning coffee and admire the local visiting wildlife
Local shops are a mere minute walk with cafes, an IGA, doctors' surgery and pharmacy, making life simple and easy. An easy stroll to the local preschool and primary school and a short drive to Coolamon Court shopping centre. The suburb of Chapman is surrounded by easy to access nature reserves, just perfect to explore by foot or bicycle. This is your chance to enjoy peaceful and convenient living.
- 170m2 of living, freestadning home
- Luxurious 2.7m ground Floor Ceilings
- Double-glazed windows allowing natural light to flow through all sides of the home
- Ducted Daikin reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Luxurious feature lighting throughout
- 3 generously sized bedrooms, feature lighting, glass siding doors
- Walk-in-robe to master bedroom with feature mirror doors to
- Built in wardrobes for bedrooms 2 and 3 with mirror sliding doors
- 2 bathrooms and a powder room, with full-height feature tiling in all bathrooms and powder room
-Under tile heating to bathrooms, recessed
- Semi frame-less shower screen to master and frameless to upstairs bathroom with inbuilt shower recess
- 2 living areas, break out room upstairs, study nook
- Electrolux Multifunction Pyroluxe oven, Electrolux Built-in Combination Microwave , Electrolux 70cm 4 Zone Induction cooktop, Electrolux 86cm Integrated , AEG Integrated Dishwasher
- 40mm stone kitchen benchtop with waterfall returns and stone splash back, Shock Double Bowl undermount sink
- Hidden European laundry design, wrapped in high end joinery
- Custom Southern Beech timber joinery to kitchen and study nook
- Southern Beech Timber flooring to main bedroom, living areas, kitchen and stairs
- handmade steel clad front door with keyless Samsung entry
- Garage 40.4m2
- 30m2 external Alfresco with natural timber Decking Residence- 1 includes feature lighting, Gas and power
- 55m2 external 2 teir Alfresco with natural timber Decking Residence- 2 includes feature lighting, Gas and power
- Hidden 2500litre slim line Water tank
- Freestanding homes with joinging walls
- External sensor lights to external aspects of the residence
- Juliet windows and large deck off family area Residence 2
- low-maintenance gardens
- Feature lighting to decking.
- Ample storage below all decks and subfloors
Contact Wood and Co Living
0422271988 or email@example.com
Floor plans and perspectives shown are artists impressions only. Any references to size or dimensions are approximate and are not intended to be precise. The information contained in this document/ other accompanying material/mediums is provided for information purposes only. All rights and responsibilities of the Seller, the Builder and the Buyer (including prices) will be contained in a land sale contract between the Seller and the Buyer and a home build contract between the Buyer and the Builder. The Buyer should make their own enquiries and seek legal advice as to the terms of these contracts. The Builder disclaims all liability with respect to all information and material provided within this document/other accompanying material/mediums. Copyright for the floor plan designs are owned by the Builder and must not be copied or distributed without The Builders prior written permission. Builders licence numbers ACT: 2016559 NSW: 309575C
Contact Wood and Co Living to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.