**$15,000 Home Builder Grant applies for eligible purchasers**
The 1-bedroom apartments at SOL have been designed to cater for all your apartment living requirements. Regardless of whether you are a looking for an investment or your first home, SOL offers the ultimate urban lifestyle.
Located literally across the road from the Canberra Centre, residents will have easy endless access to department stores, shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and fitness facilities. Nearby Lake Burley Griffin and Mt. Ainslie provide the perfect outdoor escape.
At street level, SOL will have its own cosmopolitan buzz. Shops and cafes will add to the lively community atmosphere and provide useful amenities within the Founders Lane precinct.
The shared rooftop garden has a sweeping 360 degree views of Mt Ainslie, Black Mountain and the city skyline.
• Outstanding city location
• SMEG 600mm wide induction cooktop
• SMEG 600mm wide black linea thermoseal oven
• SMEG 600mm wide undermount rangehood
• SMEG integrated multi-function dishwasher
• Engineered Hickory timber floating flooring
• Modern slimline reconstituted stone benchtop
• Double glazed windows and sliding doors
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• 2.65m ceiling height to living areas and bedrooms
• Leafy central courtyard
• Stunning rooftop garden with barbeque facilities and 360 degree views
Call Sarah on 0448 249 199 for a private appointment.
Visit the JWLand Display Gallery at 59 Currong Street North, Braddon ACT 2612.
Contact Sarah Chan to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.
Experience the city in a new light.
View entire development