"Hillview" Blandford's Hidden Gem Bring Your Horses
Come home, relax and unwind in this secluded, private and peaceful acreage. Just 20 mins from Scone & 10 mins from Murrurundi "Hillview is well connected yet gives you a tranquil rural lifestyle so many are searching for. Plenty of room for your horses with great water
* Comfortable 3 bed country style cottage with large expanses of glass allowing the home to be filled with an abundance of natural light and perfect for overlooking the stunning ever changing views. Open plan kitchen dining and living spaces with timber floorboards throughout. The house is solid and will benefit from your improvements into the future.
* 5 productive acres with plenty of room for a few horses and other pets. There is a bountiful fenced in veggie patch and room for the chooks. The house yard is kept green year round with the added bonus of 1 Meg water licence from the Pages River. This can also be used for watering any stock on the property.
* "Hillview" neighbours Emirates horse stud adding to the privacy on the northern boundary.
* The views and abundance of bird life are a true feature of this location.
* In addition to the freehold 5 acres is approx 2 acres of enclosure (non freehold) that you have use of, making (approx) 7 acres of usable land.
* The property has a large garage and a second shed near the norther boundary.
* The location also lends itself to further development opportunities in the future S.T.C.A
If you have been searching for a quiet rural lifestyle with the benefits of living close to a strong regional township then look no further then "Hillview". Give me a call today to organise your inspection.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.