Woodbury Park Subdivision Only 5 Lots remaining, zoned for short term holiday use - 10 Bed licence per allotment - Don't Miss This Great Opportunity!
"ONLY 3 LOTS LEFT"
The first stage of the “Woodbury Park Estate” comprises 10 community titled lots in a pleasant rural setting, just 3km from the center of Jindabyne. The lots are zoned SP3 Tourist and would be ideal for ‘pet friendly’ holiday usage with lots ranging in size from 2,800sm to 7,067sm.
Each lot has a 10 commercial beds per allotment limit. The vendor will consider offers from $250,000.
• 3km from the center of Jindabyne • 35 minutes to Perisher and Thredbo • Town water & sewer connected • Wireless NBN available and good mobile phone coverage • Pleasant rural setting within the Jindabyne ‘Pizza’ delivery zone
• Large lots ranging from 2,800sm to 7,819sm (approximately)
• Ideal location for the much sort after ‘pet friendly’ accommodation
• The lots adjoining the northern alignment of the access road have a 25m setback
• Ideal location for the mountain bike enthusiast with the Bungarra trail network* close by
(*Please note Bungarra is a private facility with the 25km trail network available to the general public with the purchase of a trail pass)
LOT No APPROX SIZE Description Price 2 4200sm Stage 1 Under offer # 3 3730sm Stage 1 Under offer # 4 3060sm Stage 1 Under offer # 5 2800sm Stage 1 $300,000 6 3230sm Stage 2 Under offer # 7 3130sm Stage 2 Not for sale 8 3640sm Stage 2 Not for sale 9 5880sm Stage 1 Under offer # 10 7067sm Stage 1 $380,000 11 7819sm Stage 1 Under Offer 12 6182sm Stage 1 $380,000
*Note - purchases subject to a 12 month sunset clause
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.