Lot 99 Prince Alfred Street, Riddells Creek VIC 3431
Block size: 1 m² approx.
WHAT? - 1 ACRE OF LAND!! (approx)
Located on the fringes of this historical, well established town which includes cafes/restaurants, school and V-Line train. Just 10 minutes drive to the Sunbury/Gisborne townships. This natural bush block was developed for those wanting an escape to enjoy the landscape, natural flora and fauna together with the abundant animal life. Priced well to sell. More information provided upon your enquiry. Please note
1) RURAL CONSERVATION ZONE - SCHEDULE 1 (This is not Residential Zoning) Not suitable to build a permanent structure. ( No houses of any kind!)
2) Suits camping/nature walking etc etc Any other uses check with Macedon Ranges Council.
3) Directions a) Best access is to park on the corner of Royal Parade and Sommerville Road. (near the Cemetery). b) Walk 400 meters up Sommerville Road and you will arrive at Prince Alfred Street (track only - Leeburn pointer sign) c) Turn right and walk 80 meters and you will arrive at the land which is on your left hand side.
4) We have marked approximately both boundaries with yellow tape. The land dimensions are 40 metres x 100 metres (approx.)
5) Imagery is approximate due to location. Note there are no fences etc. You are welcome to drive to the land if you have the appropriate vehicle/skills.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.