Elders Real Estate Queanbeyan / Jerrabomberra / Googong is delighted to present this modern three bedroom townhouse. Master bedroom downstairs with ensuite and walk in robe. Large open living area combined with kitchen. Radiant heating to all rooms. Reverse cycle split system. Double garage with remote and internal access. Close to town.
Available from 23/12/19 - Inspections Pending
• Spacious living area
• Double garage
• Radiant heating
• Enclosed courtyard
• Gas cooking
• Continuous gas hot water unit
To enquire about this great property please call the friendly staff at Elders Queanbeyan/Jerrabomberra on 62973333. Inspections may be made individually as well as the available exhibition times.
Queanbeyan Highlights: "Country living with city benefits"
• Great location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
• Convenient access for people working in Canberra
• Zoned for the local Queanbeyan primary and secondary schools
• Plus zoned for the local catholic primary school, St Gregorys
• Easy commute with great bus services to Canberra private schools
• Great community & recreational facilities including parks, playing fields, aquatic centre, indoor sporting venues, golf course, Queanbeyan hospital, medical centres, Queanbeyan Leagues Club and the prominent Riverside Shopping Plaza
Exhibition times that are to be scheduled for the week will be displayed on our website on Tuesday of each week. Each exhibition time will be advertised but we invite all prospective tenants to contact our office should they wish to make an alternate viewing time - 62973333.
Application forms will be presented at the exhibitions but can also be collected at anytime from our office or downloaded via our website at https://qbnjerra.eldersrealestate.com.au/tenancy-application-form/
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Queanbeyan South Public School, QueanbeyanPrimary School
Karabar High School, QueanbeyanHigh School
Queanbeyan District Hospital & Health ServiceHospital