Pet Friendly, Luxury Home & Outdoor Living. Very quiet & private.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18799
Fully furnished, luxury fittings, 7.5 energy rating, plenty of storage, private and quite in prize location. Pet Friendly. North aspect for natural light and warmth, this near new architect designed home, is in one of Canberra's best locations in Yarralumla. Space and convenience. Carport with undercover direct access plus additional off street parking. Very private, this two bedroom luxury furnished home is a short stroll away from the Yarralumla shops, cafes and restaurants, Royal Canberra Golf Course and lake foreshore and has convenience of location to Parliamentary Triangle, Woden, ANU and Canberra City.
Available for short or long lease. This home would be ideal for professionals, Embassy's, couples, small families and retirees/ downsizer’s looking for an alternative to apartment living.
Option to rent together with Main 4/5 bedroom fully furnished residence on enquiry.
Executive Furniture includes: King Bed (or option to convert to two singles); Queen Bed; stunning black leather 3 seat lounge with chaise; 7 piece oak dining set; coffee table, large new fridge; new front loader washing machine, new condenser dryer and new dishwasher. Portable Air Conditioner for summer. Ducted Gas heating for winter.
Private inspections arranged or please advise by email attendance at next Open Inspection. Option for short period stays, available on enquiry.
- Open plan design with kitchen overlooking the dining room and large sliding doors to huge alfresco paved entertainment area, all light filled and north facing.
- The extra-large kitchen is well appointed with top European appliances, dishwasher included. The home chef is well catered for with an abundance of bench space to prepare, create and serve a crowd, or enjoy a quick meal at the breakfast bar for convenient, casual dining.
- The kitchen has stunning Caesar stone bench tops, glass splash backs and ample storage.
- Every room is light filled.
- Master bedroom has ceiling fan and direct access to large bathroom.
- Bedrooms are carpeted with large built in wardrobes.
- The living and dining area is generously proportioned with easy care tile floors, modern lighting and neutral décor to complement a range of furnishing styles & colour schemes.
- Ducted gas heating throughout. 7.5 Star Energy Rating. LED light fittings indoor and outdoor.
- Portable Airconditioning.
- Undercover Carport with internal level access, plus additional off street parking,
- Internal laundry with new front loader washing machine and new condenser dryer.
- Enormous north facing entertainment area for alfresco dining/living.
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens, with fully automated drip irrigation.
- Wheelchair/Ambulant friendly with wider doorways throughout (including shower screens), level undercover access from carport, and no steps.
- Very Private & quiet.
- Options for short term lets with utilities included, available on enquiry
- Please advise interest for private inspections or attend Open House viewings.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Property (www.noagentproperty.com.au) is an Australian 'For Sale By Owner' website operating since 1999. We proudly assist home owners who are looking to sell or rent their own home without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Available from 15 Apr 2020
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.