Capturing breathtaking water views that span across the Parramatta River and parklands, this impressive apartment combines flowing interiors with designer finishes perfect for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle. It's set in an ultra-contemporary development in the heart of Ermington. Located close to buses, parks and easy access to main arterial roads.
- Generous open plan design featuring flowing living/dining zones
- Boasting uninterrupted water views and bathed in natural light
- Gourmet gas kitchen with Smeg appliances and ample storage
- Master bedroom includes a walk-in, ensuite and balcony access
- Bright and airy second bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Designer main bathroom is appointed with luxurious fittings
- Separate study nook and easycare flooring to the living areas
- Air conditioning, security intercom, concealed laundry with dryer
- Secure car space with internal lift access, handy storage cage
- Located moments to parklands, foreshore walkways and buses
Features include: Air Conditioning,Balcony / Deck,Built in wardrobes,Dishwasher,Gas,Intercom,Internal Laundry,Water Views,Secure Parking
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.