New to the rental market is this beautifully presented 2 bedroom ensuite 5th floor apartment located in the sought after "Nova" development in Dickson. Great floor plan in place which is designed to anticipate your every need. Some of the great features include,
- Open plan living
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Designer kitchen with dishwasher
- ILVE appliances including oven & cooktop
- Stone benchtops
- Haier washing machine & dryer
- Double glazed windows
- Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Mirrored built in robes
- Second bedroom with mirrored robes
- Great bathroom
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- Stunning views
- Allocated car space plus storage
- Gym & BBQ area in development
This property is in a premium location with short walk to local cafes and restaurants. Bus stop nearby. Short drive to City centre. Will suit the busy professional couple who love to entertain.
Luxury living at it's finest. A must to view!
The Tenant will be required to seek the Lessor consent to keep a pet. No pets with fur preferred. Should the Tenant seek approval for a pet with fur, the Lessor will apply to Tribunal for an order permitting them to refuse consent.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Double Glazed Windows
Reverse Cycle a/c
Available from 25 Nov 2019
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 3498m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.