Southport is a highly sought-after complex in the Tuggeranong suburb of Greenway, and it is easy to see why. This complex has so much to offer in terms of both amenities and location.
Located a short walk from the South Point shopping centre as well as being in proximity to great walking tracks whether around the lake or hiking in areas like Pine Island, there's always something nearby to do.
The amenities will have you feeling like you are living in a resort with a large 25m lap pool, plunge pool and sunken lounge area for entertaining, as well as the largest Sauna in the southern hemisphere. The gymnasium is located on the fifth floor, allowing you to workout with unparallel views.
The apartment itself is sleek and modern. The kitchen is complimented with huge amounts of storage as well as stainless steel appliances, lending to the modern finish and feel. With Two generous sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobes storage is covered, the two bathrooms are also a great size providing options for those looking to share with a bathroom each. The true features of these properties are the breath-taking views of the Brindabella's.
- Two bedrooms
- Built in robes
- Sensational views
- Open living area
- High end finishes
- Two great sized bathrooms
- Well appointed kitchen with Blanco appliances
- Various floors and locations available throughout the complex
- Gym access
- Pool access
- Secure car parking
- Access to local shops and public transport
- 900m to South point shopping centre
- 400m to the Tuggeranong Square shopping domain which includes a medical centre, a chemist & much more
- Multiple commercial shop fronts have already opened up along the Anketell street-front of the complex, including Thai Bodhi, Thai Therapeutic & Remedial massage & a 24/7 laundromat
- Only a short walk to multiple restaurants, including Chong & Co Thai Restaurant & Zucchini Bros Pizza Restaurant
- 2km to Pine Island and numerous parklands and walking tracks
- 80m to public transport
- 20 minutes to Canberra domestic and international airport
- 25 minutes to the CBD