Fresh to the rental market is this beautifully presented large sunny 2 bedroom ensuite multi level Townhouse located in sought after Dickson. Situated in a small boutique development you will enjoy everything this amazing townhouse has to offer. Features include,
- Separate lounge & dining areas
- Polished concrete flooring
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Ultra modern chefs kitchen
- Induction cooktop
- Dishwasher & built in microwave
- Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances
- Stone island benchtop
- Stunning bathroom
- Floor to ceiling tiling
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Laundry with combined washer & dryer
- Large tiled back courtyard
- Two car garage with remote and internal access
- Visitor parking in development
Located in a wonderful tree lined street 5 minutes to Dickson shops with bus stop and tram nearby. Offering and exceptional lifestyle with a mix of elegance and simplicity that never goes out of style.
A must to view!
Long term lease availble
The Tenant/s will be required to seek the Lessor consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Double Glazed Windows
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 2143m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
North Ainslie Primary School, AinsliePrimary School