Low maintenance living in a super convenient location
This recently renovated one bedroom unit is perfectly located in a quiet complex with the Hughes shopping centre at your doorstep and only a short drive to the Canberra Hospital and Westfield Woden.
It is filled with natural light, the kitchen has been fully renovated and the bathroom has had a partial renovation. The wall mounted television will stay with the property and if the new tenant requires a fridge the owner is also happy to leave that behind.
The bedroom is a good size, has built in robes, electric panel heating and there is also the same heating in the living area.
Inspection is encouraged by those that are looking for low maintenance but light filled living in an exceptionally convenient location.
• Light filled one bedroom unit
• Open plan living area with wall mounted television
• Renovated kitchen in neutral tones (fridge included if needed)
• Electrical panel heating in the living and main bedroom
• Built in robes to the bedroom
• Partially renovated bathroom
• Nice shady common areas
• Perfect location with Hughes shops at your doorstep and only a short drive to Canberra Hospital and Westfield Woden
• Availability: Available now
• Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
• Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
• Pets: Owner consent is required for all pets and this would also be subject to body corporate approval
• EER: No EER is available for this property.
Why The Price Range? At ONE Agency Sandy Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
Disclaimer ONE Agency Sandy Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 1.57Hectares (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.