New to the rental market is this very well presented 3 bedroom ensuite separate title townhouse located in sought after Bruce. If it is size and space you require then this is the property for you. Features include,
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Large tiled family room
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Inslab heating throughout property
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Ample cupboard space
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Separate toilet
- Large laundry
- Double garage with remote
There is a private front paved court yard upon entry with easy care gardens. Low maintenance back courtyard with clothes line. A superb location to Belconnen Westfield and local hospitals. Bus stop nearby.
A must to view!
Long term lease available
The Tenant/s will be required to seek the Lessor consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Reverse Cycle a/c
Walk In Robe
Available from 17 Dec 2019
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.