Fresh to the rental market is this huge 4 bedroom ensuite luxury family home located in sought after O'Connor. You will be amazed with the size and space on offer which has a seamless continuity between inside and out. Some of the many features include,
- Large expansive living room
- High cathedral ceilings throughout
- Superbly appointed kitchen with breakfast bar
- Abundance of bench space
- Smeg oven and gas cooktop
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ample cupboard space
- Oversized family and dining area
- Ceiling fans
- Inslab heating
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling to master
- Separate parents retreat perfect for a home office
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling to parents retreat
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are large and include loft areas
- Segregated 4th bedroom
- No carpets
- Stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Custom built wine cellar
- Double garage with remote and internal access
- Separate storage area and workshop off garage
- Alarm system
An entertainers delight with both living areas opening out completely with sliding bi-fold glass doors to paved area, backyard and the stunning luxury pool which is the showpiece here.
A perfect location within walking distance to O'Connor shops. Bus stop and several schools nearby. Short drive to City centre.
An exceptional lifestlye awaits with generous spaces on offer and a home that truly feels good to be inside. A must to view!
Gardener included to maintain hedge
Pool maintenance and cleaning included
The Tenant/s will be required to seek the Lessor consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Reverse Cycle a/c
Walk In Robe
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.