Top Floor 1 Bed + Study Apartments Now Available to Lease
We have a premium selection of brand new apartments available for lease within the South Village @ Kirrawee precinct offering spacious living and comfort.
Snap up one of these apartments and you’ll be spoilt for choice surrounded by a vibrant social culture with top quality restaurants, entertainment venues and a shopping centre right downstairs offering host of eateries, specialty shops, medical centre and pharmacies all within the vicinity and Kirrawee Train Station only a stone’s throw away with an array of other transport options, enjoying supreme convenience to shops and transport.
• Gourmet kitchen with European appliances and caesarstone benchtops
• Generously sized bedrooms, masters with ensiute
• Sleek bathrooms with neutral color pallets
• Air conditioning throughout
• Expansive full length entertaining balcony
• Security car space & storage cage
• Situated in a prime location only walking distance to Kirrawee Train station
• Enjoy the ultimate convenience of a shopping centre located right downstairs
CALL NOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST – NUMEROUS LAYOUTS AVAILABLE TO CHOOSE FROM
• 1 bedroom, 1 bath 1 car space - $480 - $530
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car space $550 – $600
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car space $580 – $650
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car space: $720 (LEASED)
• Premium 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 2 car space $800 (upper levels, expansive views)
Estimated Available date will be the end of Nov to Dec 2018.
Please contact Ann Lam on 0468 883 830 for further information or to arrange an inspection by appointment.
Disclaimer: Information contained within the listing should not be relied upon and you should make your own inquiries and seek legal advice in respect of the property herein.
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.