A beautifully appointed, one bedroom, plus study, fully furnished, executive apartment in the popular 'Aspire' complex. Thanks to a northerly aspect, this spacious light-filled open plan apartment features 84m2 of living space, with stylish and modern furnishings.
A stunning kitchen comes complete with an integrated Miele dishwasher, easy clean Miele 4 burner ceramic cooktop, stone bench tops, generous storage spaces, pull out vegetable rinser, along with crockery and cutlery.
The main bedroom features a queen size bed, large windows, a large walk through robe with built in shelving and access to the two way bathroom. The generous sized and easy to clean bathroom comes with a semi-frameless shower, heated towel rails and hidden laundry containing a washing machine and dryer.
A spacious study features a desk, chair and bookshelf, with access to the large linen cupboard.
Other features include: - North facing balcony & outdoor setting. - Double stacker balcony door extends the living area onto the balcony - High ceilings - Reverse cycle air conditioning - EER 6 for lower heating costs - Lift access - Front door intercom with remote access - Double size storage cage
'Aspire' is located next to the Kingston bus depot markets and is a short stroll to the restaurant and cafe districts of Manuka, Kingston and Lake Burley Griffin. Conveniently located close to parks, walking trails and cycling paths. 'Aspire' has easy access to buses and is very close to the Parliamentary triangle and the CBD.
Following government guidelines, strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Please ensure to register to the open homes, allowing us to follow the Government guidelines regarding 10 people maximum. It is encouraged that prospective tenants complete a full application for the property through 1Form before viewing (A completed application contains 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Subject to new laws:
- We will be allowing no more than 10 prospective tenants to enter the property.
- Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
- Our leasing consultants will provide hand sanitizer for prospective tenant to use. Upon entry you MUST utilise hand sanitiser.
- Our leasing consultants will be opening all doors etc. Therefore, we will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.
- Complete health questionnaire below a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days? b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms? c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19? d) Are you currently waiting for test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
Available from 29 May 2020
Book a private inspection with Leasing Consultant so you have the whole place to yourself.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.