Be the first to view this large two storey 3 bedroom ensuite apartment in sought after Turner. If it is size and space you require then this is the property for you. There are many great features throughout and some of these are,
* Large open plan living which opens to balcony
* Separate dining area
* Galley style modern kitchen with stone benchtops
* Stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Updated carpet and blinds throughout
* Electric heating
* Segregated master bedroom with ensuite
* Two upstairs bedrooms with built in robes
* Bathroom with separate shower and bath
* New paint and vanity to bathroom
* Large storage area
* Laundry with dryer
There is a single lock up garage with remote control and storage area as well which completes this fine apartment. 5 minutes to City Centre and ANU. Bus stop nearby.
Properties of this size and nature are rare to the rental market and you will not be disappointed upon inspection.
A must to view!!
Lease terms negotiable
The Tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register your interest
3. A video walk through of the property will be sent to you via email.
4. If after viewing the video walk through you are interested, please complete a 1form application.
5. Once the application is received we will contact you to book a one-on-one inspection. Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at the inspection.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.