Fresh to the rental market is this beautifully presented large 2 bedroom 1 bathroom first floor apartment located in the sought after "Victoria Terrace" complex in Braddon. Some of the great features include,
- Large open plan living & dining
- New carpet throughout
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling to living
- Updated stylish kitchen with dishwasher
- Glass cook top
- Ample cupboard space
- Bathroom with new vanity
- European laundry with dryer
- Both bedrooms with built in robes
- Great size balcony
- Views to Haig park
- Allocated car space
A superb location on offer to Braddon cafes and restaurants. Short walk to City centre. Bus stop nearby.
This amazing apartment has been designed to anticipate your every need and you will enjoy the generous internal spaces.
A must to view!
The Tenant/s will be required to seek the Lessor consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Reverse Cycle a/c
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.