***UNDER OFFER*** Light filled, Low maintenance, Three Bedroom Home!
***UNDER OFFER***Close to local schools, shops and transport is this lovely three bedroom home, ready just in time for Christmas!
This light filled home features a spacious open lounge and dining area, kitchen with large breakfast bar and ample cupboard space. All three bedrooms include built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors. The bathroom is 2 way, tiled to the ceiling with skylight, separate toilet and laundry with external access.
The property also features a garage and an enclosed carport, front paved courtyard and secure garden.
- Three bedrooms, all with built in robes - Open lounge and dining area - Two way bathroom with spa bath - Kitchen with amply cupboard and bench space - Laundry with linen cupboard - Gas wall furnace - Single garage plus single enclosed carport with roller doors - Paved entertaining area
Property Available: 13 Nov 2019
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
Close To Schools
Close To Shops
Close To Transport
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.