New to the rental market is this beautifully presented 1 bedroom plus separate study ground floor apartment located in popular Lyneham. Quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Some of the many features include,
- Large open plan living
- Separate dining
- New flooring to living areas
- Galley style kitchen with dishwasher
- Ample cupboard space and electric cooking
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Main bedroom with new carpet
- Mirrored built in robes
- Separate study
- Stylish bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- European laundry
- Washing machine & dryer included
- Two separate enclosed courtyards
- Allocated car space plus storage
A perfect location to Lyneham shops and Dickson precinct. Bus stop and tram close by.
Will suit the busy professional couple who love to entertain.
Long term lease available
The Tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Reverse Cycle a/c
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 676m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.