New to the rental market is this very well presented large 2 bedroom family home located in sought after Macquarie. A wonderful floor plan in place and is designed to anticipate your every need. Features include,
- Large open plan living
- Dining & family areas
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Ducted split system
- Great kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Large laundry
- Two good size bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Sunny north aspect to living areas
- Double garage with remote
- Culdesac location
The gardens front and back are the showpiece here and well established throughout. Very easy to maintain. A covered pergola area is ideal for entertaining with family and friends.
Short walk to Jamison centre. Bus stop nearby. 5 minutes to Belconnen town centre. A perfect central location.
A must to view!
The Tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own
Reverse Cycle a/c
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.