New to the rental market is this beautifully presented 1 bedroom executive apartment located in the sought after "Governor Place" development in Barton. If it is size and space you require then this is the apartment for you. Some of the features include,
- Large open plan living
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- Modern kitchen with AEG appliances
- Stone benchtops
- Integrated microwave
- Luxury Grohe fittings
- Bathroom with large shower
- European laundry with dryer
- Main bedroom with mirrored robes
- Large balcony off living
- Allocated car space plus storage
There is a fantastic Gym located on the ground floor of the development with everything you need. A perfect location in the Realm precinct with easy access to the City and Parliamentary triangle. Cafes and restaurants nearby.
A must to view!
Long term lease available
The Tenant/s will be required to seek the Lessor consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Double Glazed Windows
Reverse Cycle a/c
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 4429m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.