New to the rental market is this huge renovated 3 bedroom plus separate study family home located in sought after Weetangera. If it is size, space and storage you require then look no further as it just never ends. Some of the outstanding features included are,
- Separate entry
- Large open plan living area with bamboo flooring
- Wood fire
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Separate dining
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ample cupboard space
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Separate study or 4th bedroom
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling to bedroom 2
- New carpet to all bedrooms
- New paint throughout
- New blinds
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Updated vanities and tapware to bathroom and ensuite
- Double garage with remote
- Semi enclosed carport with remote
The backyard consists of a solar heated pool and large covered deck which is the showpiece here and you will enjoy entertaining with family and friends as it has been designed to anticipate your every need.
A separate lock up storage area to backyard. An oversized workshop plus two more separate storage areas to underneath garage ensures you will make good use of the space on offer that this amazing home provides.
Short walk to local shops and 5 minutes to Westfield Belconnen. Several schools in the area and bus stop nearby.
Long term lease available
The Tenant will be required to seek the Lessor consent to keep a pet at the property.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Allocated Car Spaces
Heating Wood Fire
Reverse Cycle a/c
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.