Immaculately presented, with plenty of room for a family and set in a sought-after central location, this home ticks all the boxes. Internally the home boasts a flexible floorplan, comprising of 2 separate living areas, an open plan kitchen with ample storage and 4 spacious bedrooms, the master with it's own ensuite and walk in robe. This property showcases a contemporary design located in the heart of Harrison. This stylish four bedroom family residence reveals flowing living spaces, light filled interiors and many classy modern touches. Absoutley fabulous for entertaining,
• Formal lounge room
• Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cook top
• Large family and meals area
• Rumpus room
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Three other generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes
• Spacious main bathroom
• Quality blinds and timber flooring throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Instantaneous hot water
• Double lock up garage on remote-
• 2 bathrooms
• Covered alfresco
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.