46 Ormadale Rd, Yeronga is not only situated in the highly sought after O streets, but also only metres away from the river walks and parklands Yeronga is so renowned for.
This near new family sized home was designed to capture the river breezes and surrounding greenery through the Large picture windows and bi-fold doors that led out to an entertainment deck. Keep cool this summer with your inviting inground pool and leafy rear yard with ducted air-conditioning throughout the home.
Additional features include:
- Polished concrete flooring on lower level and timber floors upstairs
- 2 living areas, huge entertaining deck capturing river breezes
- 5 bedrooms spread across 2 levels
- Master suite features deluxe bath, huge shower, his and hers vanity
- High end kitchen with in-built dishwasher, convection/microwave
- Inground pool, landscaped yard and pool deck for entertaining
- Double lock up garage, room for storage
- Internal seperate laundry with ample storage
- 3 deluxe bathrooms
- Close proximity to public transport, schools, major hospitals
- Walking distance to University of Queensland
Features include: Air Conditioning,Balcony / Deck,Built in wardrobes,Dishwasher,Intercom,Internal Laundry,Swimming Pool,Pets allowed
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.