For those seeking an exceptional, modern property look no further than this gem in ever popular Crace.
Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe additional three bedrooms all with built in robes, luxurious bathroom, and sunshine study roomThe kitchen includes stainless steel cooktop and feature splash back tiles, a large formal living area situated at the front of the house.
The double garage offers internal and remote access whilst the easy care yards makes this the perfect home for families with busy day to day life.
- Modern design
- Four generous bedrooms throughout the home
- Master bedroom features walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes in the secondary bedrooms
- The kitchens boast Stainless steel Bosch appliances, a gas cooktop, dishwasher, feature tiles and an abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Easy care gardens
- Double garage with remote and internal access
- Perfect location amongst other quality homes
- Partially furnished, and negotiable
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Reverse Cycle a/c
Walk In Robe
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Unimproved Value:$354,000 (2019)
Vision Property Investment Group - Canberra
Maps and area information
There's a lot more to see
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.