Fresh to the rental market is this beautifully presented 2 bedroom ensuite first floor apartment located in the sought after "Monarch" apartments in Turner. An immediate impression of style as soon as you enter with a wonderful floor plan in place. Some of the many great features included with this great property are,
- Large open plan living area
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Stunning kitchen with oversized smeg oven
- Bosch dishwasher
- Ample cupboard space
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 is a great size with walk in robe
- Two way main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- European laundry with dryer
- Large balcony area off living
- Allocated car space plus storage
A perfect location within close proximity to Lyneham and Dickson shops. Short tram ride to City centre. Bus stop at your front door. ANU close by as well. You will enjoy everything this superb apartment has to offer and it has been designed to anticipate your every need.
A must to view and you will not be disappointed upon inspection.
Long term lease available
The Tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times Disclaimer:
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Available from 12 Jun 2020
Book a private inspection with Paul Kerin so you have the whole place to yourself.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.