THIS HOME SHALL BE OPEN ON SATURDAY 30TH MAY BETWEEN 10:00AM TO 10:15AM & WEDNESDAY 27 MAY BETWEEN 12:30PM TO 12:45 PM BOOKINGS ARE NOT ESSENTIAL BUT PREFERRED.
Fabulous one bedroom, fully furnished and equipped and centrally located in the popular Manuka Plaza complex. Perfectly suited to a professional couple or single looking for low-maintenance living or a home away from home for interstate commuters.
The option to rent the property unfurnished is available if that suits your needs.
It offers all furniture, appliances, kitchenware and includes a private balcony, bathroom with spa, and an internal laundry and powder room.
This light-filled apartment is walking distance to cafes & restaurants, boutique shopping and a quick elevator ride away from Coles Manuka.
Take advantage of cafes, restaurants, bars and good shops at your doorstep, or just stay home and enjoy the large open-plan living area that opens out to a covered balcony - a perfect space for al fresco Sunday Breakfasts.
Close to government facilities, schools, tourist attractions, Lake Burley Griffin and only a short drive to the airport, railway station and the City Centre. Public transport is available across the road.
Meet at stairs entry on Captain Cook Crescent for an inspection.
• Fully furnished & equipped
• Spacious open plan living opening onto a sunny balcony
• Located in the centre of Manuka & within walking distance to Kingston
• Close to the Parliamentary Triangle
• Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops
• Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, electric cooking & refrigerator
• Microwave, cutlery, crockery and utensils all included
• Bedroom has built-in mirrored wardrobes & its own door to the balcony
• A spacious ensuite with spa bath & shower
• Separate laundry with washing machine & dryer, iron, ironing board and more
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Secure swipe & intercom entry to building
• Restricted access, basement car space & storage cage
Lease term negotiable, long term preferred.
• Allocated Car Space
• Fully Furnished
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.