This house just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Once you walk through the front door you won’t believe what you find.
With 3 separate living areas, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a massive 28sqm deck with direct views of Mt Taylor you really won’t want to live anywhere else.
- Unique multi-level floor plan
- Generous space with plenty of natural light
- 3 separate living areas
- Lounge room with fireplace
- Modernised kitchen with dishwasher
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms including bath tub
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Double garage
- Large fully enclosed rear yard with established trees offering great privacy
- Large deck entertaining area
- Fantastic views of Mt Taylor
- Low maintenance garden beds
- Quiet loop street location with mature trees
- Short drive to Erindale Town Centre, Tuggeranong Town Centre & Kambah village
- Easy access to main arterial roads to the City & Woden Town Centre
Situated just a short drive to the Tuggeranong Town Centre and the Erindale Centre, it has an endless choice of nearby dining & entertainment options with an abundance of eateries, restaurants, sporting facilities & clubs. Close to the main arterial roads to Woden, the Inner South & the City, you are never too far away from anything you need. This delightful home is now ready for a new family to call it home.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
Applications are available on our website, however please note these are unable to be considered until the property has been viewed.
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.