'Peninsula' is ideally located on the edge of the Kingston Foreshore, away from the hustle & bustle of the restaurant strip while offering stunning waterfront views & easy access to a network of bike paths & walking trails.
Don't miss your opportunity to secure this outstanding 3 bedroom penthouse apartment which boasts an expansive 144m2 of open plan living area, a huge 34m2 of outdoor living & contemporary high quality fixtures & fittings throughout.
Features of this great home include:
- 144m2 open plan living & 34m2 outdoor living space
- Stunning views
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Stone bench tops and splashbacks
- Cloak robe
- Energy saving LED light fittings throughout
- Wall height wall tiling & semi-frameless shower screens in the bathrooms
- Fisher & Paykel 5 kg clothes dryer with timer
- Separate laundry with storage
- Bedrooms are generous in size & boast built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite to main bedroom has a double basin & standalone bathtub, luxurious walk in robe & access to the stunning balcony.
- Built in robes
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- 2 restricted car spaces
Residents can enjoy the superb 380m2 rooftop garden which boasts stunning uninterrupted views over Lake Burley Griffin & Jerrabomberra Wetlands. The space also offers a tranquil reflection pool, built-in seating, landscaped surrounds & a covered BBQ area.
Available late November 2019
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
Applications are available on our website, however please note these are unable to be considered until the property has been viewed.
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.