**UNDER OFFER** 3 Bedroom family home in convenient location
**UNDER OFFER** This home has room for the growing family, and is conveniently located close to local schools, shops and transport.
Featuring an L-shape lounge and dining area, as well as a large family room off the kitchen, everyone can have their space.
The rear garden is large and has an abundance of fruit trees, so get those green-thumbs out!
So close to the Hyperdome and all that Tuggeranong has to offer, the location is ideal. Don't miss the open home as it is sure to be snapped up quickly!
- L-shape lounge and dining area - Large tiled family room - Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and very good cupboard space - Bathroom with separate toilet, and powder room - Laundry with external access - Three bedrooms all with built in robes - Gas ducted heating - Wood heater to family room - Ducted cooling - Double garage with internal access - Extra room behind right side gate, perfect for a trailer or - Close to local schools, shops, and public transport, the location is ideal
Property Available: 28 Oct 2019
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
Close To Schools
Close To Shops
Close To Transport
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.