Enjoying water views from the 3rd Floor is this beautifully appointed one bedroom, fully furnished and equipped apartment in the "Aurora" complex in Kingston. With full length windows leading to the balcony, this apartment enjoys a gorgeous northerly aspect all complete with quality appliances and furnishings. Available for a long lease, this apartment will appeal to professionals, corporate, diplomatic and defence clients.
- Located on 3rd Floor, 40sqm living, 9sqm balcony, quality fully furnished and equipped apartment.
- Open style living and meals area with full length windows leading balcony.
- Designer kitchen with Miele appliances including electric hotplates, integrated dishwasher, great storage and serving space.
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom with marble vanity, concealed storage, double size shower.
- Gorgeous north facing sun filled balcony with water views.
- European style laundry.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Voice intercom, elevator access.
- One parking space plus storage unit.
Kingston Foreshore is recognized as the cosmopolitan hub on Canberra's inner south. Spend your weekends enjoying activities by the lake and then eating out at some of Canberra's great restaurants and eateries. Bus services available from Wentworth Ave.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME? 1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button 2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email 3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Disclaimer: Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Bathroom With Marble Van
Open Style Living And Meals Area With Full Length Windows Leading Balcony.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.