New to the rental market is this very well presented 2 bedroom ensuite ground floor courtyard apartment located in sought after Turner. If it is size and space you require then look no further. Some of the many features include,
- Separate lounge and family rooms
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Freshly painted throughout
- Great kitchen with dishwasher
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ample cupboard space
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 with mirrored robes
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- European laundry with dryer
- Allocated car space
There is a fantastic large paved courtyard area off living which is perfect for entertaining with family and friends and has separate gate access as well.
Ideal location to O'Connor and Lyneham shops. ANU nearby. Short drive to City centre.
This wonderful property has a functional floor plan in place and has been designed to anticipate your every need. A must to view!
The Tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times Disclaimer:
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Book a private inspection with Paul Kerin so you have the whole place to yourself.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.