Available 6 January 2019 This exquisite townhouse features impressive views of Lake Tuggeranong and natural bushland that must be seen to be appreciated. This beautiful two-storey, 3 bedroom, as new, executive home is a must to see.
Situated in a boutique development, this home offers spacious open plan living areas with beautiful timber laminate floors and a well-designed kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop. It has a well-appointed bathroom and ensuite, 3 bedrooms (with ensuite and walk in robe to the master, along with a second walk in robe to bedroom 2), excellent heating and air-conditioning and an entertainers backyard that must be inspected to be appreciated. Beyond the pavers that you see in the photo is an excellent deck with water feature, shade sail and low voltage lighting.
This property is located moments to Lake Tuggeranong, minutes to Tuggeranong Shopping Centre and it is approximately 15 minutes from the city.
• 3 bedrooms with ensuite and walk in robe to master
• Ample shelving and hanging space in all wardrobes
• Spacious open plan living rooms
• 2 allocated car spaces (1 x LUG with remote)
• Extra storage room under the stairs
• Quality carpet and floor coverings throughout
• Great kitchen with rear courtyard views
• Gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher
• Stylish bathrooms with quality vanity and fittings
• Gas & electric heating and air-conditioning
• Covered alfresco deck and a beautiful landscaped rear and front yards soaked in sunshine
• Amazing views and location that need to be inspected to be appreciated
Inspections as listed on allhomes.
Information regarding pets for this property
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
Allocated Car Space
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Pond Water Feature
Reverse Cycle a/c
Walk In Robe
Available from 6 Jan 2020
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.