***UNDER OFFER***This unique family home is sure to catch attention! With multiple living areas there is room for the whole family to sit back and relax. Featuring five bedrooms and three bathrooms, three separate living areas upstairs and additional rumpus and bedroom downstairs.
Outside you will be impressed with the large entertaining area, stepped garden with direct access to the reserve and great views.
Within close proximity to local schools, shops, local transport and only a short drive to main arterial roads.
- Marble flooring throughout upstairs - Unique timber features - Spacious kitchen with ample storage - Large living areas and separate rumpus room for the kids - Ensuite to main bedroom - Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle cooling upstairs - Large backyard and entertaining area - Large driveway with single enclosed carport - Storage room under house - Gardening available if required
Property Available: 25 Nov 2019
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
Close To Schools
Close To Shops
Close To Transport
Available from 25 Nov 2019
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Gilmore PrimaryPrimary School
Caroline Chisholm High School, ChisholmHigh School