Advertisement is of 1E floor plan, we currently have 9 of these floor plans availible in Dusk. Lower floors have cheaper rent. Enquire to receive more information on available properties.
Dusk offers prime location in Canberra's largest residential precinct. Rich in contemporary styling and every modern amenity, Dusk boasts sweeping water views, quality finishing's and new benchmarks in value. All just moments from the idyllic waterways of Lake Ginninderra in the thriving Belconnen Town Centre.
Dusk residents can enjoy prime location among the hustle and bustle of 'Urban' at Republic the new heart of Belconnen. It is a lively place where you can eat, drink, work, shop and play. With a selection of commercial offerings such as Woolworths Metro, BWS, Abode hotel as well as multiple eateries including Trecento, Oscy's Burgers and No.10 restaurant and bar.
Dusk puts a stunning array of private resident facilities at your fingertips, discover tranquil places to relax alone or enjoy intimate spaces to connect with family and friends.
- A number 1 bedroom apartments available
- Premium quality fittings
- SMEG appliances
- Extensive joinery
- Stone Benchtops
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- High-quality noise insulation in walls and floors
- Basement carpark with storage
- Communal urban parks and resident rooftop gardens
- Residents lounge, library, function room and chef's kitchen
- Public square and amphitheatre with access to Lake Ginninderra
- Vibrant restaurant and cafe precinct
- Extensive private and public underground parking
- 1-minute walk to Lake Ginninderra
- 8-minute walk to Westfield Belconnen
- 15-minute drive to Canberra CBD
- 20-minute drive to Canberra domestic and international airport
Pets: Perspective tenants must obtain prior consent from their owners and body corporate to keep pets on the premises
Please be aware that we take great care in the general information and marketing information outlined in this rental advertisement, Geocon does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage all prospective tenants to inspect the properties and rely on their own investigation to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.