Set in an enviable position surrounded by gardens, this detached villa ticks all the boxes for a comfortable lifestyle.
The home centres around easy living with a light filled, open plan lounge and dining. Combining with the kitchen means that you don't need to miss a minute with your guests while a dishwasher takes care of the washing up. A separate study caters to the professional needing to work from home.
Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes. The master also enjoys the privacy of an ensuite and access to the covered alfresco. The generous bathroom is also accessed from the second bedroom allowing for it to be utilised as a second ensuite. Ducted heating and air-conditioning ensure that you will be comfortable throughout the changing seasons.
A covered alfresco overlooking the private rear yard is the perfect place to enjoy a lazy breakfast or weekend barbeque while a garden shed takes care of storage for outdoor equipment. Car accommodation is provided by a single garage with auto door and a further open parking space. Completing this package is the location of this home, only a short walk to parklands and the centre of town.
At A Glance Lot: 2 SP: 77934 Block Size: 240.3m2 (approx.) Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Detached two bedroom villa surrounded by gardens and a short level walk to parklands and the centre of town.
- Open plan living and dining with a bay window to soak up the view and access to the terrace.
- Spacious kitchen with gas/electric cooking, dishwasher and pantry.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, ensuite bathroom and direct access to the covered alfresco.
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobes and access to the two way family bathroom.
- Private courtyard gardens with mature hedging and a covered patio. Garden shed for additional storage.
- Single garage with auto door and an additional parking space.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.