- Located in Berridale's industrial estate, fronting both Quartz Place for 79 metres as well as Basalt Street for some 53 metres - all bitumen roads, of course
- Approximately 6200m2 of level land,
- Three phase power available
- Selling vacant possession
- Motivated Vendor says SELL !!!
AGENTS COMMENTS: Outstanding and rare investment opportunity to purchasesome tightly held industrial land in a central location to Cooma and the mountains alike. Approximately 30 minutes' drive to Cooma, Adaminaby or 20 minutes or so to Jindabyne
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.