"Need to sell on or before Auction ...We have exchanged on our new home! - Owners
Brynwood', 10 Kinsman Dr, MURRUMBATEMAN
Offering the family package with room to let the children or animals run, Brynwood' comes to the market with very motivated owners
• Established in 2010 this home is in very good condition and sits towards the end of on the quite/original cul-de-sacs of the Murrumbateman outer village
• Brynwood' is an easy 35min* drive to the Nation's Capital CBD and 20min* to Yass Nestled amongst smaller holdings, Brynwood' boasts 2.41ha (5.96 acres) of land with the majority being paddocks
• The Northern East facing home is of a family friendly design inside with an open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area as well as a separation between the master and other bedrooms. Entertaining will be easy with the new additions of a deck and pergola
• The master bedroom is complemented by an ensuite with a toilet and shower and a built in robe. Being located to the eastern side of the house makes the master very private
• With a new dishwasher recently installed the kitchen is ready for your enjoyment and features electric appliances with gas cooktop
• Changing seasons are taken care of with a new reverse cycle air conditioner and slow combustion wood fireplace as well as excellent wall, floor and roof insulation
• The three remaining bedrooms all include built in robes and awesome views and are located to the western half of the floor plan, all rooms have roller blinds installed on the windows
• Internet is available via the NBN and the provisions for a home office is currently in use with one of the bedrooms. The master bathroom consists of a bath, shower and toilet
• Outside you will be impressed by the new timber deck with pergola roof (with a ceiling fan) and private South West facing orientation as well as the simple garden and lawns with the main feature being circa 100 plus year old gum trees
• Water is a feature of the property with one dam, creek flowing through the property (with water pump) and 45,000 litres* of drinking water
• Brynwood' is broken into two paddocks (one being the house paddock) and is ready for your choice of stock or you could simply let the native wildlife settle in with an access road past the house over the creek through to the back paddock
• A garden shed with room for the mower and tools will come in handy no doubt along with the ample storage available under the house and deck
The owners have purchased another home for their expanding family and business in Murrumbateman. This is a testament to how much they love "their hometown".
With this in mind they do not desire sitting on the market for an extended period of time and have decided to take the property to Auction to limit this time period saying "we will consider prior offers very seriously".
Brynwood' can be described as the perfect place for the young family or older couple to simply enjoy life and what the Capital Region has on offer.
George Southwell 0429 838 345 email@example.com